Aloe is a lover.
Among many things, aloe:
- Contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- Heals sunburns
- Reduces / relieves constipation when consumed internally* (See notes below on this)
- Accelerates the healing of wounds
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Improves skin conditions and deeply hydrates
- Supports the removal of dental plaque
- Supports the healing of canker sores
- And much more…
HOW TO enjoy it: We recommend slicing your fresh aloe open and adding teh filet (the inner gooey parts, not the green) to a smoothie or just eating straight … careful though… it’s bitter eaten straight.
Then, take what’s left on the outer green (still on the gooey side) and rub it all over your face and neck. It’s so cooling and immediately supports the skin! You will LOVE IT!