Kitchen Tools Needed for This Recipe:
- OR THESE
- Pro Quality Nut Milk Bag
Best Ingredients Ever:
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp raw ginger, peeled
- ½ apple, cored and peeled
- 1 beet, peeled and chopped
How to Make Your Masterpiece:
- Wash all of your ingredients
- If you have a NamaWell juicer (or other juicer), chop all of your ingredients (and leave the pineapple peel on) and run through the juicer
- ENJOY If you do NOT have a juicer:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Put the Nut Milk bag into a pitcher and fold the top over the edges of the pitcher to make sure it doesn’t fall into the pitcher when you pour your juice
- Pour the mixture through the nut milk bag and then squeeze the juice out of the pulp.
- Compost pulp or use it to make crackers
- Pour juice into a glass.